23.10.09

"momentum and speed is critical to the way we experience sound." Anthony Magen
I went on a sound walk with Anthony as part of the recent project Interventionist's Guide

(thoughts from my notebook)
into spaces and backspaces of the city I had never gone into and hence enlivened my view, and raised possibilities of new and interesting interactions with this/my city (made me more interested in being here in melbourne).
thinking about public performance
dancing/movement/presence as
intervention - bring awareness to another way of being, a sensing-feeling- present-now-way of being.
alliances - more than one person is particularly powerful/noticeable.
walking in silence with other people who are
committed to being silent and aware, is very different to the silent (Lone) nomadic traverse.

No comments: